Dyer Library/Saco Museum, previously known as the Dyer Library Association, encompasses both Dyer Library and the Saco Museum. Together they form a shared aim of cultural preservation and enrichment.
In 1976, the Dyer Library and York Institute joined together as the Dyer Library Association. Later, the York Institute was renamed as the Saco Museum. In keeping with the idea that the museum and library are a single cultural institution serving the Saco Community, the Dyer Library Association is now referred to as Dyer Library/Saco Museum.
Selected Dyer Library Archives/Saco Museum images:
- Dyer Library, Saco, ca. 1914
- Old Dyer Library Shelf Stacks, ca. 1900
- Joseph G. Deering Mansion, Saco, 1937
- Saco City Hall and Dyer Library, ca.1896
- Old Dyer Library interior, Saco, ca. 1900
- Almira Locke McArthur, Saco, 1896
- Thornton Academy, Saco, ca. 1903
- Water Tower, Pepperell Park, Saco, ca. 1900
- Somesville Fire, Saco, 1908
- Deering Mansion, Saco, 1937
- Masonic Building, Saco, ca. 1910
- Frank Cutter Deering, Saco, ca. 1940